Customer Reviews 5 item(s)
- Good quality and price and should work for most people
Had a set of these for a couple of years now. They work well and are great for the price. They now sit in my local weight lifting club and have stood up well to some decent squats both front and back. They adjust in height from kids to six footers so should suit most people and are light enough to move easily.
I have also benched with them pretty happily and found them sturdy enough to try fairly heavy sets on my own.
- Not perfect but Solid for the price
-Great value for money
-wont find a stronger stand in its price range
-good width and height options
-Ridge in the mouth opening can wear away at the bar
-Using the stand for bench pressing is fine but the stands rock back a fair bit when racking the bar
-Safety's or an optional safety attachment would have been a great feature
Overall if you want a strong stand that does the job look no further, if the cons of this one are an issue I'd go straight to the deluxe version which solves all of this.
- Exactly what you need!
- Strong and sturdy. Very simple to adjust and versatile. Easily movable. Couldn't want anything more from portable squat racks.
- Great product great price
- I bought these stands for my new studio as I only had a home welded rack and wanted something professional. Solid and easy assembled. Slightly narrower than my old rack but unreal product at great price. A++++++
- Solid Construction - Budget Price!
Bought these a while back without the dipping attachments, and bought the dipping attachments recently.
Solid contstruction and at a low price, easily adjustable to a squatting height of an individual at 6ft 4" (myself) and coped extremely well handling 220kg being slammed onto it after a dodgy set of max rep squats! Dipping attachments are relatively easy to switch over to and are nice and thick in the handles, even better for big forearms!