Customer Reviews 4 item(s)
- Not perfect but Solid for the price
-Great value for money
-wont find a stronger stand in its price range
-good width and height options
-Ridge in the mouth opening can wear away at the bar
-Using the stand for bench pressing is fine but the stands rock back a fair bit when racking the bar
-Safety's or an optional safety attachment would have been a great feature
Overall if you want a strong stand that does the job look no further, if the cons of this one are an issue I'd go straight to the deluxe version which solves all of this.
- Exactly what you need!
- Strong and sturdy. Very simple to adjust and versatile. Easily movable. Couldn't want anything more from portable squat racks.
- Great product great price
- I bought these stands for my new studio as I only had a home welded rack and wanted something professional. Solid and easy assembled. Slightly narrower than my old rack but unreal product at great price. A++++++
- Solid Construction - Budget Price!
Bought these a while back without the dipping attachments, and bought the dipping attachments recently.
Solid contstruction and at a low price, easily adjustable to a squatting height of an individual at 6ft 4" (myself) and coped extremely well handling 220kg being slammed onto it after a dodgy set of max rep squats! Dipping attachments are relatively easy to switch over to and are nice and thick in the handles, even better for big forearms!