Customer Reviews 3 item(s)
- Must have for any good garage gym
- This rack is perfect for setting up a garage gym, most other racks are around 2.1m which was too tall. Not only is this pretty much the only rack I found that would fit but it has everything you could ask for. The build quality is amazing, very easy to put together with one other person and very strong and sturdy when together. 4 hooks make it easy to setup to new exercises, no need to put the bar out of the way each time, just move the other 2 hooks and then move the bar. love the addition of the band pegs, something that isn't featured on a lot of other cages. With all the hook locations available you can always find the perfect height for racking and unracking.
- Solid, well engineered, and compact.
- We have a basement which is 1.95m high, so the Garage Cage is perfect: it will be used by a powerlifter and Olympic-style lifter. The only apparent difference between this cage and the Thor cage is the height of the uprights. A lot of thought has gone into the design, it is well engineered and straightforward to put together, albeit some effort for two people because it is so robust. It is far superior to the flimsy bargain cages available, not to mention safer, and good enough to have in a commercial gym. My only disappointment is that I would have preferred a choice of colours.
- Great product, amazing value for money and a great solution to my low ceiling problem
- Amazing piece of kit. Very heavy duty, a better standard than power racks at my local powerlifting gym. I bought this as I am working out in a space with a low ceiling and it has proven to be a great decision. I would recommend to anyone who may be slightly limited with head space, or someone who wants that extra clearance when performing pull-ups etc.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: £499.99
Special Price £439.99