Customer Reviews 24 item(s)
- Got these and the blue Hades wraps. The Odin offer a cast like support if wrapped properly, not a great deal of flex in them but for some of my lifts that's what I was looking for. Compared to the blue Hades they offer more flexibility and great support. I would highly recommend these wraps. I have tried lots of wraps in the past and the wraps I bought from strength shop are by far the best and the quality is second to none.
- Best wraps I've ever had
- Super stiff, maximal support, I've worn these in training and competition (equipped powerlifting). They kept my wrists feeling solid and I've bench pressed 237.5kg in competition with these. Wouldn't trust any other wrap now.
- Quality as standard from The Strength Shop.
- Decided on the Odin wrist wraps as I use the Strength Shops 60mm axle bar, and also train with beer kegs. The heavier the lifts get the more my wrists need support so can't wait to press these into service. As always 1st class service. Fast delivery and well packaged.
- Odin 90cm Wrist Wrap
I can't believe these. It feels like my wrists are set in plaster! Perfect for heavy bench. If you have dodgy wrists and they are holding you back from piling on the weight give these a go. Combined with a Ballista & a lever belt you are safe to take your bench to the next level.
I got these for practically f**k all in the clearance but they are well worth the full price. Excellent service from the lads too. Ta!
- Stiff and Strong Wraps.
- Really great wrist wraps,very stiff and strong,will even say these are better made and better quality than wraps at double the price,I find the 24 inch wraps ideal length for any workout,highly reccomended to give you God like support when needed.
- A must have for any heavy lifters
- These are excellent. Bought a pair nearly 2 years ago after suffering from some early signs of carpel tunnel. I now have no symptoms thanks to these. They deliver excellent support. I'm ordering again today because the Velcro has started to get a little weak on one of them. I'm going to order two pairs just in case I can't get hold of them again in two years time!
- Awesome Product and Service
Have used SBD and gansta wraps prior to ordering a set of these in 24inch. For me these will be my go to wrap for now on.
Really nice and stiff but really comfortable. They really support and set the wrist and look to be really hard wearing at a third / half of the cost of the previous wraps mentioned.
Great service as per normal from Strength Shop
- Excellent purchase!
- Really great wraps; had them for about 8 months now and still like knew. If you correctly wrap your wrists it's very difficult to rotate your wrists or even open your hand! The veins in my hands look like they're going to explode when I wear these for more than 1 minute; and THAT'S the sign of a good wrap!
- Favourite piece of kit at the moment
- What can I say - love these. Had a chance to compare with a few pricier products and still prefer these. They offer a ton of support and may need some getting used to. No pain on discomfort at all during heavy bench or OHP anymore means I can just focus on the lift.
- A year later...
I have already reviewed these previously but just wanted to review again. I have had these wraps a year now and they are still exactly how they were when I first bought them.
I love them! Excellent value for money!
- concrete wrists!!!
best stiffest wraps on the market!
i have to admit for a few weeks i was being a girl and wrapping them loose as i wasnt used to such a tight wrap... then again coming from cheap ebay wraps to these what can i expect? ive gotten used to these now and wrap them as tight as possible! makes cheap wraps look like tissue paper!
- By far the most superior wraps i have used very stiff and helps the big presses a hell of a lot. Would recommend them to everyone who wants to add weight to their lifts
- These are great if you want to save your wrists!
Bought these in May this year and they have been great!
They still retaining that solid feel like it was on day one when I got it. I always use it on my heaviest 531 'amrap' set and you can feel the difference once its on.
So far I have these Odin wrist wraps, 13mm Lever belt, Thor knee sleeves and Impala weightlifting shoes. Kitted out by Strength Shop baby!
If you want peace of quality products, its right here! Highly recommended!
- Excellent wraps!!
- I have used a few different brands of wraps including Shiek, & have to say that these Strengthshop Odin wraps are the DOGS NUTS!!!! Super strong & by far the BEST wraps I've ever used. Had for 2 years now & Velcro is starting to slip a bit, but only when pulled really tight! Will be ordering another pair very soon & prob wont use any other wraps again. My wrists feel so secure it's crazy, In fact they're so good the blood can get cut off to your hand at times!! Haha.. Thanks Strengthshop!!
- Excellent Value!
I have been using my friend's wraps for the past few months and thought it was time to get my own. He uses Mark Bell's 'Gangsta Wraps' and they are very good. I wasn't too keen on the idea of paying in the region of £40 so I had a look for an alternate on Strength Shop.
I chose the Odin's because I wanted the ones that appeared to be the tightest and the most hardwearing.
I opted for the 24" ones after reading Mark's review stating that the smallest ones were ample and after using them I would agree with that.
They look good and feel great! I am really impressed with them! They are not far off the Gansta Wraps and, considering they are much cheaper, I feel these are excellent value for money!
I would recommend these to everyone.
- Great Product - Great Price
This is my second time ordering these. First time was over 2 years ago and they have been well used so naturally have lost some stiffness. The velcro was starting to slip on one wrap so ordered a new pair.
I`d forgotten how much support these give you. Over 2 years worth is great value for money in my eyes and I would recommend these to anyone. I use the 24" ones which I find are ample.
- Odin 24'' wrist wraps
I've used wraps from all the main brands and I have to say, Strength Shop's Odins are by far the best! The support is incredible and very hard to pull to pull to full tightness, even after many sessions.
I love them!!!
- Absolutely awesome!
- Having previously owned the Titan THP wrist wraps I can tell you there is no comparison. These have to be the stiffest wrist wraps on the market, its like pressing with your wrists in a pot. Truly a great product, has taken the wrist strain out of monster dumbell pressing.
- These really do help keep your wrists tight. While benching heavy it really helps take use strain from my wrists and on my pecs, same with the press as well.
- Great wrist support
- Bought these to wear for overhead work and low bar squats and love them!
- I have used these wraps for my pressing whilst recovering from a wrist injury and they have been excellent. I have been able to handle heavier weights with no discomfort at all and they fasten very securely unlike some other wraps I have used
- Bought a pair a few weeks ago and they are so strong I couldn't wrap them properly for about 2 weeks. Well worth it for £15!
- Great Product
- Having never used wrist wraps before, I purchased these to use on my heaviest sets to support recovery from a broken wrist. Great product at a great price.
- Wrist wraps excellent
- Excellent product. Very durable and strong. Delivery was perfect. Ordered 11am Tues. Arrived 10am. Would recommend. Thanks
You may also be interested in the following product(s)