Customer Reviews 7 item(s)
- Great service from strength shop
- Managed to buy one by accident, so Strength shop sorted me out a second without the postage so as usual 10 out of 10 for service. They work well as knee sleeves and the sizing was accurate. Pretty much a set of Knee sleeves! Would recommend strength shop for the service.
- Iv never used knee sleeves before so have nothing to compare them too, however they made my knees feel really comfortable whilst squatting and the quality is superb, delivery was very quick also.
- Only Sleeves You'll EVER Need
They do what they're meant to do. They are expensive but they're a lifetime investment.
The 7mm neoprene keeps your knees nice and warm.
These are meant to support your knees and do not add kilos to your lifts like knee WRAPS do. This is important as they don't give you a false sense of strength like the knee wraps would.
If you're considering going for these or the smaller, thinner, newer GREY Rehband knee sleeves... Go for these.. They're more expensive but worth it because they are an investment.
- Suffer from knee injury -> buy them
I have to say that I was initially put off by the price and thought of getting cheaper sleeves, but I am glad I didn't. I don't know if the others would have done a similar job, but all I can say is that I really recommend these!
Since I got them, my knee pain (the one that had constantly plagued me for the better part of the last 2 years) has gone away. I use them from the start of my work out (the initial stretches) to start getting the knee warm and I leave them on until I am done with the workout (I do oly lifting). Not only this but it has also improved my knee outside of the gym. I don't get any discomfort when I kneel down or squat to get things or even when I go up or down the stairs. Definitely a great buy and specially good if you suffer from knee pain. The only problem...your knees will sweat like there is no tomorrow inside of them...but hardly a problem when the benefits are so overwhelming. My advice - just get them
- Rehband The Best
If your a serious olympic weightlifter .. then Rehband 7mm is the only knee support you should consider ..
Big thanks to strength shop .
- Well worth it.
Since beginning to front squat regularly in a cold garage my knees began to feel a little creaky, so I decided on some knee sleeves.
After lots of researching, and looking to find cheaper options I bit the bullet after reading others have had theirs for years. Rehband blues seem to be the gold standard in strongman and olympic lifting, and all those competitors can't be wrong.
They really speed up the warming of the knee joints and make them feel secure.
They won't add kg's to your lifts like I imagine knee wraps do (with the rebound), but the confidence they give you help you to push it a little more.
I bought true to size and they’re a great fit.
- rehband 7mm sleeves
- So warm! Very thick, good quality sleeve, looks like they will last ages! Knees felt great in them. Well worth the extra few quid.