Customer Reviews 4 item(s)
- Meets IPF competition requirements
Conforms to IPF standards and is a solid bench, comfortable to bench press on.
My only gripe is that the heavy frame is attached to the pad via two screws down the spine of the pad, and to move the bench you have to lift it via the light pad which supports the heavy frame.
That being said (7 months on), the pad is yet to show any signs of creasing, bending or tearing so my gripe can be dismissed for now.
- Solid as granite.
- Truly solid and well built. Great height and so firm that it feels like it's bolted to the ground. Perfect width of pad and not slippy. True monster of a bench and makes my old bench look flimsy and inadequate.
- Really sturdy solid bench - excellent
- Really solid, sturdy bench - good height from ground, pad is firm and quite grippy allowing good leg drive. Benched on it today and it's completely rock solid on top work sets. Very very happy with it.
- Five stars.
- Very solid bench. Very well put together and looks amazing too.