Rubber Gym Mat Glue 310ml
Rubber Mat Glue is ideal for gluing, fitting or sealing rubber matting together. It is to be used instead of assembly adhesive, PU adhesive, wood glue, silicone cement, sanitary cement, acrylic cement or butylene cement.
- Super-strong, permanently elastic, unique bonding
- Adhesive and/or (sealing) cement
- Can be painted over immediately after skin formation (outside layer)
- Rapid curing under influence of air humidity
- Permanently flexible and excellent ageing properties
- Anti-fungal and anti-bacterial, UV resistant and non-shrink
- Odourless, non-toxic, solvent-free
Instructions for use:
- Cut the tube at the spout
- Cut the nozzle to the desired size
- Apply on a clean, grease free surface
- Use of primer is unnecessary
- Can possibly be applied to damp substrates
- Ideal for bonding of rubber tiles
At least 18 months in closed tube at +5° and +25° degrees Celsius.
From +5 degrees Celsius.
- Rubber tiles
- Gluing plinths, slats, panels, windowsills, laths, etc.
- Durable sealing of cracks, seams and joints
- Adheres to wood, concrete, stone, metal or plastic