DetailsStrengthshop superheavy 'Thor' wrist wraps in 24" and 36" length.
Customer Reviews 10 item(s)
- Really good wraps at a great price
- Great wraps. I suffer with Rheumatoid Arthritis in my wrists and these really help on the over head and bench press. Suitably stiff but not uncomfortable. Strength Shop are s great company to deal with too.
- Excellent quality products
- Ordered on a Sunday night arrived Tuesday fantastic delivery time. Feels a quality product. Ordered with some heavy duty wrist straps also excellent quality.
- Thor wrisr wraps-strong and bold.
- Very strong,stiff wrist wraps,high quality and looks like they will last the distance,Excellent price,not for beginners but for more experienced weightlifters who have a God like strength in the Gym.
- Very stiff but great
- When I first bought these I found them incredibly stiff! Having small wrists didn't help either, but over time they slowly began to ease. I find them excellent for strongman training and competitions and are my first choice for log and pressing events.
- Robust support
- I was suffering from some wrist pain after my training sessions, so I got these 'Thor' wraps. They are great quality and provide really robust support. The 24" length is ideal. Recommended!
- very happy
- Super fast delivery and great product! The support these wraps offer is great, and the quality is amazing. Next purchase will be Thor knee wraps and elbow sleeves.
- Super Strong Support
- I bought these wraps because my old flimsy ones broke and I was wanting better support for my wrists. I use these for my all my pressing (bench, axle and log) I find these to work best with log pressing, proving extra support. When wrapping the wraps tight, my wrists don't move an inch, which is great when going for PB's not needing to worry about you'r wrists.
- Great Product
- Picked these up when they were on special a few weeks ago. Very stiff to begin with, but have now broken in now after a few sessions. They provide great support and feel well made. Very good value for money!
- Perfect for bench, squat and overhead. Really really sturdy, strong and supportive.
- Great wraps
- I bought these to support my wrists for benching and pressing. They're really good to support the wrist and I feel my lifts have improved a lot as a result. They're really tight and supportive. Highly recommended.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)