Customer Reviews 13 item(s)
- Zeus-Very High Quality!!!
- Very High Quality product for very good price,Will do me good when extra grip and support is needed in the Gym.
- heavy duty, great product
- Got them today and really are a top quality product. Just used them for a few curls and feel very rigid and provide excellent support. I think they will need some breaking in as elastic is very strong. Would definitely recommend, so much more supportive than other brands. And for £11 they are a bargain!!
- Spot On!
- First pair of wraps I have ever purchased. Not too stiff and do the job nicely. Feel really well made.
- This is my second purchase of these wraps only in 32" this time (first time was 24"). Material is soft and flexible enough to give a comfortable wrap but also gives rigid support when done up tight. Would recommend these in 24" and 32"
Bought these for my girlfriend who has just started strength training, but has dodgy wrists.
They arrived very quickly and I tried them on before giving them to her to see what they were like - they are very sturdy and secure, I'm confident these will be more than enough for her.
She has found them to be a big help for her overhead lifting. After trying these on, I may even consider buying a second pair for my own use when the time comes.
Will be using Strength Shop again. Thank you.
When these are done up tight, you're wrist is not cocking back on a heavy bench press. Just what you want.
The material is quite rough but they should only be on for short periods anyway. Only use on the final two heavy sets or so.
- Bought these a few days ago. They really do the job. Well pleased with my purchase.
- Great Support and Service
Extremely fast delivery and great advice given. Wraps feel great quality, make the wrist feel strong and still allows small amount of movement.
Would recommend wraps and Strength shop products
Speedy delivery and perfect for my needs. Completely eliminates wrist pain that I sometimes get from heavy pressing and keeps the wrists super rigid when wrapped properly.
Decent quality, especially when considering how inexpensive they are.
Plenty more on here that I need to buy at some point so I'll certainly be back!
- great support
- I use these in training, and in my previous strongman comp...great support.. I have used the Odin wraps,but find them a little too stiff. Both great products though...
- Cheap accessory to provide support to weak wrists
I use these wraps on the heaviest set of my overhead pressing and my wrists are adapting very well!
These are great for maximum attempts and have greatly reduced the pressure that were on my wrists to nothing!
They are made from a stretchy material but once wound around the wrist it creates a very solid structure which makes it incredibly hard for the wrist to bend backwards unless improperly wrapped.
The thumb loops in the wraps make it easy to put on and they can be tucked away neatly.
If you're serious about getting strong and want to reduce your chance of wrist injuries I'd consider buying these! Bargain.
Spectacular, quite strong and sturdy. They fit perfectly on the wrists. Recommend
David - from Portugal
I ordered on Tuesday and received on Friday (in Portugal). these wrist bands are very strong and flexible.
Now, I go to work..!
thank you strengthshop. I will return to shop with you again
You may also be interested in the following product(s)