Customer Reviews 6 item(s)
- Buy them, love them
I got a pair of these for xmas 2013, and in the past month I've been so impressed by them that I've just ordered the rest of the Odin line.
Not the cheapest product on the market, but without question well worth the extra money.
Buy these and I'm sure you will lift happily ever after :)
- perfect fit, first class service!
- Ordered 4 XL but when I got them they were a bit big. Sending them back was not a problem and the service was first class! The product is brilliant now that I have the right size! Would certainly be recommending this product to others.
- Great Product and great service
- Awesome 3 ply elbow sleeves size just right by measuring as described and delivered so quickly I was amazed by the great service will be using the strength shop again soon!!
I just gotta say! Incredbly fast shipping!! I bought them wednesday night and they arrived at monday morning, in Sweden!! So thats a very big plus!
And now to the sleeve! Its awesome! Really does that little extra That you might need! Size.. My arm is 30.5 so i got the 4xl, and That was a perfect fit!
I am very pleased, and would recomend this to anybody who is in need of a sleeve!
Greetings from Sweden!
- Great support
- Very stiff, making it difficult to bend your elbows so lots of rebound at the bottom of a press
- Triple Ply Odin Elbow Sleeves
I bought these to help support my elbows during heavy benching and triceps training after using the single ply ones for general lighter training and finding them good .
My elbows had been giving trouble when going heavier on the flat bench and performing lying triceps extensions and cable push downs, the support from these is amazing and they keep the heat around the elbow joint nicely in the colder conditions, my elbows felt great with these on when training heavy and discomfort previously felt was not there ,although my training is primarily based around body building not power lifting these really helped me.
I did find i had to go slightly larger than recommended due them being so thick making them harder to get on .