DetailsStrengthshop Triple Ply Odin Knee Sleeves Knee sleeve support, set of 2 (two) to provide support for knees during all kinds of strength training activities.
Customer Reviews 14 item(s)
- Amazing Product!
In my teens I suffered serious ligament and cartilage injuries to both knees. Up until I purchased these sleeves two weeks ago I was using a decent set of wraps which were good, and offered decent support, however they would frequently separate in the centre of the knee.
I came across these sleeves by accident whilst searching the web for a good lever belt. Many of the images dont do the product justice to be honest as they sometimes come across 'saggy' looking.
Trust me, they are not and offer amazing support! The tension is spot on, its very supportive without being too tight and uncomfortable. I leave mine on for the full session.
As reported, the sleeves provide some nice heat to the knees too greatly increasing the circulation.
Amazing product and an amazing price - Very pleased.
The Strength Shop:
Prior to purchasing these sleeves I emailed the strength shop with some questions relating to sizing, along with some measurements. I received a reply from Dave within 30mins with everything answered. Brilliant CS!
The icing on the cake was the delivery time which was super fast via DPD.
Thanks StrengthShop.. amazing service :)
- Excellent product
- Roughly 5 weeks before ordering this product my right knee got injured quite badly after squatting regularly (3x a week) with no knee sleeves. At the time I was doing sets of 130x5. After this I hardly squatted, only doing the odd lightweight squat to see how my knee was feeling. I would always get a knee pain when going deep and had to avoid squatting basically for this whole 5 week period. Anyway after ordering these I wore them asap. Done a few warm up sets with them on and had no issues. Was doing 130x5 again like I never had any issue in the first place. Don't know how but they work. Great product. Lavly Jubbly.
- The dogs bollocks off knee sleeves!
- I've had lots off knee problems in the past and havnt had the confidence when squatting. So I tried these today and they where great, my legs ripped to pieces but my knees feel good.
- Great Product
Incredible product, I'm a natural bodybuilder with regular cases of tendonitis. However, these sleeves allow me to train with extra support.
However, I struggled massively in getting them over my calves. If you have muscular calves i'd advise getting a size up. Luckily my brother happily took my XXXL pair allowing me to buy a pair of XXXXL to comfortably fit over my knees without 10 minutes of messing around.
- An excellent knee sleeves
- I bought XXL size cause my knee measure is 35 but i have tiny calves and legs so i sent it back for a smaller size (XL) and it fits amazing. Very supportive and i dont feeling knee pain anymore!!! The custom service is very gentle. Very satisfied. Thank you strenghtshop and greeting from italy :-))
- Fast Delivery, excellent product!
Ordered a set of XXL Odin Knee Sleeves on Sunday and they arrived on Wednesday. My knees measure 34cm in circumference and I would say these offer perfect support for my needs.
I currently suffer knee pain from a very old injury and decided I should look for some extra support whilst squatting. They definately helped and I would recommend them. I only wish I had bought them sooner.
Great product and excellent service from Strength Shop.
- This is fantastic knee sleeves!
Great support, lots of rebound at the bottom.
Primarily used for strongman events to prevent injury, the confidence that these give can't be underestimated.
As stated in other reviews they are tight but not at all uncomfortable, but i'll tell you what when you take them off you feel about 10 stone lighter, just goes to show how much support they give.
- These are the best knee wraps I have ever brought!!!! They offer amazing comfort and protection, I can now go heavy and deep on squats, without any hint of pain. Great job strength shop!!
- Lifter from the United States
- I ordered these knee sleeves to help with my knee discomfort for squats over 315 lbs (~140kg). Order was put in on January 17th and i received my order today January 23rd all the way in NYC. Amazing work guys. Today i went in to do some manageable sets of 4 with the sleeves on and man were these things amazing. My normal knee pain was gone. I wore them for a solid 90 minutes as i worked up to 405lb (~184kg) and felt amazing. I put my seal of approval on these sleeves. They are made really well and felt amazing during my work sets. Thanks guys, you have made a customer from your top quality product and amazing T/A time on shipping.
- Odin Knee Sleeves
I was unsure about sizing so I got in touch and was suggested a size to pick. I then ordered a pair of XXL's from the advice and they fit really well, exactly what I wanted.
My knees felt spectacular when I was doing a 1RM squat.
The build quality is excellent which is what I was worried with, I've used Tommy Kono knee sleeves for 2 years now and they've just fell apart this year.
- rock solid product
Having used the Thor double-ply sleeves for some time now, i have grown really fond of them. So when i saw the new triple ply Odins available, it took me only seconds to order them.
As one can expect, they are a bit harder to put on and you notice them being around your knee. But once i had done a few sessions with these Odins, i was sold. They really are GOOD. Tight, but not uncomfortable. Far less hassle to put on then wraps and they give a pretty good pop out of the hole. I guess only good tight wrapping would give more pop and security.
Awesome product, comes highly recommended. Especially for us older lifters =)
- Odin Knee Sleeves
Bought these to stop wasting time wrapping, top bit of kit, did squats the other night usual weight felt lighter.
Kept my knees warm and no aching (I'm getting older 42yrs).
Well worth it! Would defo recommend and buy again!
- Great Support, great fit, great product
- Been using the Thor double-ply knee sleeves for heavy working sets for the last few months and really rate them. As soon as I saw these had been released I had to get a pair and wore them for the first time last night. Excellent product, great support, would recommend to anyone for heavy squats.