DetailsGreat single ply 'Hercules' knee sleeves, part of the ever popular Strengthshop range. Fantastic quality at a low price - these won't disappoint. Knee sleeve support, set of 2 (two) to provide support for knees during all kinds of strength training activities. "Elastic Fixed sizes"
Customer Reviews 13 item(s)
- Essential kit
- I have owned these sleeves for about 8 months now. They are the only sleeve I have ever owned. I bought them at the point when my squat first started to hit a wall and they helped my fly well past the sticking point. I now use them in 50% of my squatting sessions, and I always feel better and stronger in them. They certainly don't do all the work, but they add a little extra bounce. Couple this with a belt and your squat will feel like a dream. I just don't use them all the time, to ensure I always feel a benefit from them on my heavier session.
- Hercules single ply sleeves
These are fantastic quality knee sleeves. Single ply is not too restrictive for me. I don't like being too tightly wrapped as it feels like I am not doing all the work. I just knocked out 100kg leg extension with these on and it felt great - no knee cracking or discomfort and I haven't overtaxed the joint at all. Also used for leg curl and leg press and had just the right amount of support.
I already have the Hercules single ply arm sleeves and they are brilliant which is why I nabbed these as soon as I got the chance.
Thanks SS for your great deals and top quality kit.
- great product and service
- Great product and great service from strength shop as always. Knee sleeves are fantastic especially at such a low price. I bought size XXXL, and with a 40cm knee circumference, they fit perfectly in the middle of the sizing chart.
- Fast delivery and the size is perfect!
- Fast delivery and the size is perfect with little room left over for any future arm growth which i expect. Luckily my measurement was at the lower end so it was easy enough for me to pick the correct size sleeve. I haven't tried them out yet in training
- Best sleeves you'll find for this price
- Perfect sleeves for anyone wanting to protect their knees without the added recoil of usual knee sleeves. Exceptional quality regardless of the price (which is an added bonus!). I am a 38cm knee and got size 37cm - 43cm, which fits perfectly. Great product, highly recommend.
- Great knee sleeve
I bought the Thor knee sleeves for heavy leg work (see my review) but I wanted some sleeves for more fitness work as i felt for me the Thor ones were a bit to restrictive. These Hercules sleeves
are perfect I've used them for playing basketball for a few weeks now and they support your knee really well especially the back of your knee. I got the XXXL as my knee measures 41cm. Hope this is of some help.
- Great sleeves
- These sleeves are great, they offer support without doing the work for you, I've had sleeves in the past that bounce you out of the pocket and really put a spring in the knee joint, these don't do that so i was happy with them. I probably could of gone a size bigger as they roll down my thighs after 2-3 reps this maybe a standard thing with the sleeves i don't know.
- Really good
- Got them for a bit of warmth and support as a preventative rather than curative measure. My knee measured 39.5 cm and I got the XXXL, they fit nice and snugly and can be kept on throughout the training session. They don't add anything to your squat but they do make you feel more comfortable.
- Good Product
- Ordered these to help with my knees whilst squatting, usually I would try to power through but my knees were getting quite sore after squatting so I invested in these. Have to say, VERY impressed with the service first of all. The products are very robust, good quality and do exactly what's needed of a knee sleeve, support, insulate and give little/no recoil out of the bottom of the squat which was very important for me as I don't want any illusions created about my training capacity. Thumbs up for me!
- good quality
- These sleeves are great quality, I've only used them a handful of times since I purchased them a week ago but so far so good, they keep my knees warm and enable me to squat comfortably.
- Great Sleeves
Ordered these a few days arrived yesterday - Awesome service, going to try them out tonight during my work out.
They feel tight and strong! - Will definitely be buying more from these. Also will advise my clients where to look in future.
- Good sleeves
Had these for a couple of years now and they have been good to me. Give good support round the knee and add a little extra to my squat/ front squat.
- Nice basic sleeves
- Good basic single-ply sleeves, comfortable and good value for the price.