Customer Reviews 3 item(s)
- Great option if comp. belts uncomfortable
- Exactly what I needed - 10/10. I use my competition Inzer belt in training but find it too uncomfortable at the bottom/set up of deadlifts. This is perfect - nice level of support, feels sturdy, but comfortable. I've also used it for back squats, front squats, overhead pressing.
- another great bit of kit from Strength Shop
- Bought one of these a while ago and have been using it mainly for deadlifting, it is a top bit of kit and well worth the money,(I bought on a specials week). It's also really good for log pressing as there is no buckle in the way and anything that you need a bit of support for when doing moves that require moving like farmers walks, kettlebell stuff etc. It's not anywhere as stiff as a leather lever belt but I would defo recommend this as a second belt. Also I have bought loads to stuff from this shop and for service/delivery I wouldn't go anywhere else, The kit is excellent(wraps/straps etc) and delivery is top notch.
- Very much worth the money.
I'd had my eye on this belt for a while and decided to take a punt on it when it recently popped up in the weekly specials. I currently own the 13mm strengthshop lever belt and as good as it is for squatting, I've never been able to make use of it for deadlifts as it just digs in way too much in the bottom position.
I'm happy to report that it looks like it's been a worthwhile purchase. The very day that this arrived in the post I was scheduled to try for a new 1RM, so the timing of its arrival was perfect. The belt is super comfortable and insanely easy to adjust to a tightness that you prefer. That day I hit a 7kg PR and whilst I would attribute the work done during my most recent training cycle to hitting the PR, the belt most definitely helped in bracing my core and providing extra confidence over the bar.
If your regular belt isn't cutting it when it comes to deadlifting, the strengthshop deadlift belt makes for an excellent alternative solution.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)