DetailsStrength Shop 13mm Double Prong Buckle Powerlifting belt. These belts are fantastic quality, are offered at a great price in comparison to equivalent belts from other suppliers, and are an essential piece of kit in the gym.
Customer Reviews 14 item(s)
- Heavy Duty.
Once again the Strength Shop doesn't fail to disappoint. A very quick delivery and well packaged. On first inspection this belt looks like its going to offer tons of support. Its well made. Just what I was looking for. Gives me the confidence to train more effectively with kegs, axle bars and sandbags without the worry of little or no support of some other belts I've used in the past.
- great product
- belt is very solid can be quite stiff when first use but great support for squats and deadlifts, would suggest this belt to anyone for powerlifting or strongman or just any heavy weight training
- record breaker
- Really good belt, as soon as I put it on I knew I'm going to get the records I'm after! Feels strong and supported, will take some breaking in as its hard to get off but after that period it'll be an awesome belt for lifting!!
- Need a belt? Look no further
- This belt is a very high quality piece of kit. It's thickness is solid, it's build is rugged and it's effectiveness is awesome. I've hit new PRs and plan to hit more at this rate. I'm glad I bought and think its well worth it.
- Really good belt!! I want to say to those who have not bought. My waist 93-96 cm. I took the XL sixe, but probably would have to take the L
- Really good
- I accidently bought the wrong size, sent it back for a smaller, they accidently sent the same size back. They were quick to rectify this, sending out a replacements and refunding me cost of delivery to return the wrong one. Amazing service, answered all my emails within minutes. Delivery was very quick. The belt is really good, very stiff even though it says slightly more supple than traditional leather. On the whole amazing everything i guess.
- Really great belt
- I think that this is a great belt. To have it really tight takes some force but it is manageable, and after a bit of wearing it softens up. Make sure you break this in before a competition though, as dug into my sides a bit in training. It's fine now though. I recommend this product.
- Good quality belt!
- Awesome Belt, recommend!
- allround excellence
- Had this belt 4 months now. Yep its hard to take off but thats the support it offers. Soft to touch but boy does it work. Heavy deads,squats,yoke and presses. Just bring it on and it does the job.
- real quality belt
- Ive had many other belts but have had this for nearly a year, great support well built molds to your shape better than any other belt, won't be buying any other belts other than this type.
- This belt is the real deal. It's strong and sturdy and can take a real bashing from axle belt cleans, and it still hasn't given in! Amazing for squatting too, the huge width provides plenty of support.
- Great belt
Had the belt for a month now and I'm still breaking it in. It's very sturdy and can be difficult to get on and off to begin with but gets easier. Easily the best belt I've used so far, it provides really good support and is good value.
I would recommend anyone to buy it now while it's on sale at £10 off the RRP! I bought mine at full price and I'm happy to have paid what I did as it is a great belt. Time to hit some squats PBs! - posted 19/03/12
- One great belt
- Had this belt for about 5 months now. Still as good as it was the day it was delivered. Would recommend this belt to anyone from people starting out strength training to even the veterans of weightlifting.
- Do you trust your belt?
I've seen some flimsy looking bits of leather being worn in the gym - fortunately it's by the guys who can't half squat 100kg.
Make no mistake that this one, however, is heavy duty. You won't buckle (no pun intended) on any PRs with this around your gut.
You won't be disappointed!