Overall Length - 238cm
Width - 76cm
Width between handles - 58cm
Diameter of handles - 30mm
Sleeve Length - 67cm (46.5cm is loadable)
Height - 16.5cm
Weight - 41kg
Rated to 400kg
Customer Reviews 7 item(s)
- Great addition to your gym
This is a very useful piece of kit that can add a lot to your workouts. Trap bars are great for doing deadlift and squat variations, but the shape of the bar makes them better than a straight bar for rows too, and they're clearly a good way to get your farmer's walks done.
Strength Shop's customer service for this item was top-notch too. They'll really go the extra mile to make sure there are no problems.
- Really robust
- Just received 3 for my gym. On first impressions they look really robust and there a great size to give room for carries as well as dead lifts. Let's hope they work as well as they look!!
- Solid doesn't cover it
- A very solid, heavy duty piece of kit. I very much doubt you'll find a better made one although it's own weight and size is a consideration for storage / moving it around significantly when not in use is a requirement. Personally I am keeping it on it's side against the wall in a garage gym after a grapple to put it elsewhere. No back issues at all compared to standard deadlift which was the hoped for result.
- Solid, beast of a bar.
Half an inch thicker grip and 15kg heavier than a standard bar its gonna feel big, heavy and made for the job. With the 15kilos extra I find I put the same amount onto the bar as my conventional deadlifts but with the added 15 is from been in a better position.
It is expensive for an accessory movement. However if you have lumbar or sacrum issues to work out, this will be murciful to you. I enjoy it as a secondary deadlift but don't substitute fully.
- A solid piece of kit.
I took delivery of the Heavy Duty Trap Bar today. I'm impressed.
It was in continuous use all day. The two grip heights gives many options for all lifters. This is a solid piece of kit.
- This bar is built like a tank and so will you be if you train with this regularly and eat a tonne :)
- VFM , Value For Money !
- Very happy with bar, two handle heights, cheap as chips, load it up and lift !