Customer Reviews 4 item(s)
- Great Bar that handles some big Weight!
- I've had this bar for over 8 months, I've squatted 240kg and Deadlifted 280kg with it, without any problems, it gets a little whippy with that sort of weight on the squat but it's not a big issue, the knurling is solid and I've never lost grip or tore my hands up with it, Ideall bar for someone who likes to use there raw Grip for every set like me, I recon I'll get a good few years out of this bar before I consider upgrading, it's a good purchase and does its job well for £180.
- Quality Bar Quality Service!!
- The bastard bar arrived this morning, had 180kg on it for a quick deadlift workout to test it out, The Bar is Top for the price as well, i absolutely love it. Has nice flex to it, knurling is not to hard on your hands, sleeves spin nice too. Upgraded from original strength shop 2028 bar, which is a great bar i gotta say, but the bastard bar is quality im glad i pulled the trigger and bought it. Service was good as usual from strength shop quick delivery, would not buy my strength equipment from any were else, so If your looking for a quality bar for a decent price ££ you cant go wrong with this.
- Top bar and excellent customer service
- I have used a range of Olympic barbells from the cheap ones you can find in most gyms to Eleiko bars. This bar is my favorite without a doubt, the knurling provides a solid grip, it spins lovely and has a nice flex. I have used the strength shop 2028 zinc coated bar which is nice, but the Bastard bar is in another dimension. It's worth spending the extra money in my opinion as you will most likely never have to buy another. Excellent customer service, my bar arrived the next day. 5 stars to strength shop .
- You will not find a better bar for the price
YOU WILL NOT FIND A BETTER BAR FOR THE PRICE
I received my bastard bar about a week ago and I have been nothing but impressed. You will not find a better bar than this for under £400.(except possibly the strength shop elite bar which I have not used) I have lifted with bars from all price ranges including countless rogue bars, fringe sports, again faster klokov bar, pendlay hd and bearing bar, dhs competition, werk san competition, and the eleiko competition bar and this bar is in the top three of that group. Great spin, the knurling is not cheese greater but you can still keep your grip and nice whip once you get around 130kg. It's also a great looking bar cosmetically.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: £199.99
Special Price £179.99
Regular Price: £199.99
Special Price £159.99