DetailsHeavy duty squat stands.
Customer Reviews 7 item(s)
- A Must for anyone training at home.
Had these squat stands about a month now. Very easy to put together and very happy with them. Heavy duty and built to last. They don't take up much space and easy to move about.
A must for anyone who trains at home, from a safety point of view and the amount of exersices that can be performed. My only complaint is that my patio floor isn't quite level so putting plates on the storage pins is a must to add extra stability. 10/10.
- Solid all round
- Have had these stands for around a month, they live in the hallway of my university house and don't take up much room at all (all of our equipment including oly bar, 170kg plates, Not only do these have safety catchers but the stand feels a lot sturdier and "heavy duty" as the name implies! They do take up more space but they still fit nicely in my shed and are easy enough to manouver and assemble
- solid build, great quality, versatile, space saving more than just squats, use for bench press etc
- Got these last week being limited on space for bench etc… these are better than any quality on amazon solid build adding weight on holders really helps hold it down…. The build itself is solid.. I also got the j hooks 60 by 60 shame they don’t come with them but then again I see why they are sold separate as they are really heavy duty and defiantly worth getting to use with this …they come in handy having a barbell in a more stable position at different heights for 1 arm rows (like at gym using dumbbell stand) I can work at different heights hitting different angles… pictures don’t do it justice on quality as I have used so cheap I done my research and you can get same build in America but not shipped here great quality worth the money nothing else I found for space saving can compare when using dips the handles can swing out slightly the way you insert them but rubber band does the trick… I use this for dips, squats, 1 arm rows with barbell to hold on I prefer as bench gets in way and im using Olympic dumbbell (there wide and use big plates 10kg ), shrugs (front and behind) shoulder press in front and behind, also having the barbell with j hooks you could use power hooks for dumbbell to go heavy you don’t want a bar than can roll up and down which it will on safety catchers
- Great product
- I got these stands about 3 weeks ago. The delivery was very fast and well packaged. The stands are very heavy duty and very impressively built and yet still not too heavy to move around to use. They are simple to set up and feel very solid. These are easily the best stands I have ever had.
- Excellent for powerlifting
We invested in these stands around 3 months ago as we had previously done all of our training out of a rack. We found that at powerlifting competitions the set up for a squat felt different from stands so we searched out the nearest match to what we use in competition.
Easy to put together and very heavy duty, we use them on a weekly basis and the bar holders are both easily adjustable and capable of holding the biggest bore bars you could wish to use (we have a rackable cambered bar that sits easily on the stands).
Another high quality product from strength shop!
- Have had these for almost a week and so far I am very happy with them. I previously had the basic stands from Strength Shop and these are a huge improvement. Not only do these have safety catchers but the stand feels a lot sturdier and "heavy duty" as the name implies! They do take up more space but they still fit nicely in my shed and are easy enough to manouver and assemble.
- could withstand a nuclear bomb
- Have had these stands for around a month, they live in the hallway of my university house and don't take up much room at all (all of our equipment including oly bar, 170kg plates, blocks and KBs don't take up more than a large dinner table) have made significant gains as completely trust the structural interity of the stands, are a serious step up from the lower standard stands and catchers are easily capable to taking big weights for rack pulls, anderson squats and dead stop presses. Buy them!
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: £149.99
Special Price £129.99
Regular Price: £499.99
Special Price £449.99